Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Would love to hear your ideas about this question: How to develop a national support program for health professionals?

I have been asked to put together some thoughts and a presentation for a non-profit organization that works with a group of health professionals. What the organization is interested in, is my ideas for a national program that would provide support to this particular group of health professionals.

The organisation also wants the presentation to have a little razzle dazzle. I refuse to use Prezi because I cannot get on with it, for all the tea in China.

So I am looking for ideas. What technologies could I use and embed into my presentation?

But even more important, what key points do you think I should consider when thinking about how an organization can support health professions? 

Image: 'Were thinking of you'
http://www.flickr.com/photos/26406919@N00/291488094

No comments: