Saturday, September 27, 2008

Key midwifery researchers on video

I have just discovered the Doctoral Midwifery Research Society which was founded by Professor Marlene Sinclair, who lives and teaches in Ireland. I am interested in joining because I am a PhD candidate.

Videos of key researchers
But what has really caught my eye is that the society web site has a number of videos and audio recordings of some key midwifery researchers including Soo Downe and Billie Hunter.

I just hope that the idea of recording and publishing presentations and lectures gains momentum in the wider midwifery world.


Image: Coaster clickykbd
http://www.flickr.com/photos/clickykbd/40019902/in/set-72157600029652149/

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Thanks for pointing this out Sarah.I will try to get a few moments to check these out.