Sunday, February 3, 2008

31 Days to Building a Better Blog: Day 8

The challenge for Day 8 of the 31 Day Blog Challenge was nice and simple: to comment on a blog that you have never commented on before. I went to visit Michelle, who is also doing the blog challenge and made a comment about the audit I did of her blog. This is a simple measure to increase networks.

The other thing I try to do every now and again and go around and leave comments on all the midwifery blogs I know of. That has allowed me to connect with one or two people that I otherwise would not have 'met'.

Image: 'Quaaaaack' Tiff
www.flickr.com/photos/47404211@N00/2113599630

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The best advice I have gotten regarding blogging has been leave comments! It is amazing the number of people who will connect with you if you leave comments. Sometimes it is the blog creator, but as often as not, it is someone who read your comment, was interested, and decided to check out your blog.

Love reading your blog!

Sarah Stewart said...

Thank you very much for that-you've made my day!!